LEARN TO DIVE
Save up to $350 – Coogee & Manly
Since 1969 PRO DIVE has been teaching and taking Sydney Diving.
Sydney’s No.1 Dive Center
BRING A MATE FOR ONLY $50*
For Sydney Weekday Courses from starting 29th April – 31 May
and bring a mate for $50*
Access to ELearning
4 Ocean training dives
All equipment is provided
All Cost of Dive Medical – if required.
Swim Bather & Towel
What can you see?
People are always pleasantly surprised to see the amazing marine life Sydney has to offer. Come and see the vast array of creatures and critters that live in Sydney, as some of them don’t exist anywhere else in the world!
What is an International Certification?
LEARN TO DIVE FAQ'S
No. All Scuba gear is supplied on course, but suggest having your own Mask , Fins & Snorkels. All you need to bring is Swim Bathers and a Towel
The minimum age for this special is 15 years and over. For children between 12-14, we run specific programs.
You will get a PRO DIVE RAID Openwater Certification which will allow you to dive anywhere in the World. Learn more
All Students are required to complete a Standard Diving Medical Statement Depending on the responses to the questions asked, you may be required to complete a full Dive Medical..
Like any great offers, there are some terms
- Prices vary depending on the time of the year.
- Offer valid for people 15+ year only
- Under 18s must be have a parental waiver signed by parent/guardian and will need to attended on the first day of the course.
- Valid for all Weekday and weekend courses at Coogee & Manly
- You have up to 7 days prior to your booked start date to cancel and receive refund less $100.00 fee.
- Course can be transferred once to another date within the validity period with at least 7 days notice, subject to availability at no charge. If your new start date is at a higher price you will need to pay the difference and if less an in-store credit will be offered.
- Courses transferred within 7 days’ for any reason is subject to availability and a $100 fee per booking. If the new start date is at a higher price you will need to pay the difference as well and if less, an in-store credit will be offered
- Participants must complete home E-Learning prior to commencing their course
- Participants must be water-comfortable and be able to complete the following tests; swim 200 meters continuously and Tread water / Float for 10 minutes. Failure to complete this test means that you will not be able to continue on the course. Any booking for a new start date due to failing these tests will be at full cost, less $100.
- Some medical conditions may require a doctor’s clearance prior to participation. Please visit https://www.prodive.com.au/Scuba_Dive_Medicals to see if you need to get a dive medical done.
- If required the Dive Medical must be completed 7 days prior to the course start, otherwise no refund will be issued. This gives us the opportunity to fill your spot.
- If you do not present yourself on the start day of the programme for any reason, there is no refund.
- If you present yourself to the course and have not completed the online theory your booking is cancelled.Any booking for a new start date due to failing these tests will be at full cost, less $100.
- Once the course has started and you are unable to complete the course for any reason, there is no refund on any portion of the program.
- You have to complete the course on the dates stated on the schedule, pre-booking parts of the course or program is not possible.
- If you are late on any of the course days, you will not be allowed to join the group for the remainder of the course or program. To rebook or a new start date due to failing these tests will be at full cost, less $100.